Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hmm..

havent blogged in quiet a while.. kayla pointed that out >_<
hmm.. seem to be getting better =]
i was going to go to the movies with emma on monday.. and then threw up.. and then was like screw it and went with her.. we went to demeriqu.. cheap tickets.. for transformers to be sold out.. so i was like great. and we went home x] i have to catch up with her someday..

Been at home all of the last days.. feeling better today.. started playing the keyboard.. i had a sudden urge.. i suck at it but hey.. i still remember the its a small world song and like how to play it x].. I swear it feels like someones walking around the house right now >_<.. but yea x] I want to play the flute again.. but mums like hidden it somewhere and god knows where that is..

Mums already gone birthday shopping for me :/ she spends so much money when the only thing.. the one thing i want more than anything.. is the one thing she cant get for me.. I hope my nan doesnt buy me a condom for my birthday :/.. i remember when i was 12 my cousin Emma turning 16.. running around like crazy saying i can legally have sex.. nan even bought me a condom.. want to see?

Ive been thinking so much lately.. maybe its because im cooped up in the house.. i have no idea.. just when im 18.. im doing something.. i know that forsure.. no matter what else happens..

Do you ever get that way when you want to move forward but your scared too? like.. i want to just be older already.. but im scared of growing up.. its just.. weird..


wow its taking me ages to write this thing and i havent even written that much.. i guess its the coughing fits and such..

Dads away at zigzag.. again.. and mums at work ;o

Lifehouse has some good songs.. Youre all i want.. and you and me.. im addicted to right now..

My aunt and uncle are in Fiji for theyre honeymoon.. finally going on it x] they just wanted to wait for the holidays for adain james and katylin so thy could go too..

Almost done.. longer than i thought it would be..

and ill post more tomrrow? maybe >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment