Saturday, July 25, 2009

This week..

has been.. eventful.. but.. different.. idk.. just.. a good week i guess x]

Monday i did nothing.. i think i stayed up till 3am that day cause Roxie wouldnt let me go to sleep >_<

Tuesday i went to Imax with my parents and Saw Harry potter and the Half Blood Prince. On the way we had Thai for dinner at a place called sugar and spice x]
my parents were scaring me that day.. they were so.. like i couldnt do anything wrong if i tried o.o Mum made me take alot of photos of the city o.o so here some are?









Wednesday i went to Dumeresq Street with Emma.. we saw Transformers.. it was mad x]

Thursday i went to Dumeresq again with My dad.. cause we were going to see harry potter.. again.. cause he fell asleep at imax.. it was sold out x]

Friday i woke up at like 7.. and me and my dad went to Dumeresq and saw Harry potter x]
While we were there we saw my.. Aunts? i tihnk.. idk somehow now related to me and theyre kids x] One was seeing Hannah Montanna.. the other.. Ice age 3 x]
and yea x]
Then we went to Sams wearhouse and then yea x]

No comments:

Post a Comment