Thursday, September 24, 2009

My bear..

yeap x] im bored so hey you get to read about my bear x]
Well when i was liek born my grandma brought me big ted and yea when i was little i couldnt go to sleep without him next to me x] my parents would have to go and grab him if id left him in the car x]

When i was like 3.. my mum called me.. so i put bigted on the heater.. and went to mum.. i go back.. and i go to big bigted up but hes like boiling.. so i scream out to mum.. she grabbs him off the heater and tells me its bad cause he could of caught fire.. his hand got liek burnt.. the next day i went to preschool with a bandage around his hand and told everyone he got burnt and yea x]

and of corse hes needed to be stiched up many times.. and his back got so many holes my mum had to put fabric over his back so hes like all stripped and on his back his checkered x] and as times gone on.. hes lost an eye.. and now is getting another hole x] but yea x] thats enough about my bear at least x]

Today we went to YWCA.. this one.. wasnt as bad as the one before.. Nikki was there.. but she didnt talk as much so that was good x] Cathy wasnt there.. so it was actually alright x] but yea

Went to Jaimes after to make muffins x] though.. mum got the wrong one.. so were just gonna say its another of our flavors to smiley.. x.x
After that went to Rashays to catch up with joanna.. and then yea x]

No comments:

Post a Comment