Wednesday, October 14, 2009

America ;o

basically im going there for when i have schoolies.. even though its 2 years away x]
we organised it in a matter of minutes .. basically i saw my mums aunty morieen who i call aunty moreen too =]

she looked after me when my parents had to get this award thing and i could go.. she bought me these disney things and everything x] she was awsome =] but yea x] i saw her today, shes over cause one of her long lost daughters was found and yea =] its a long story x] but i got to see her and i was like to dad.. im going to america.. and hes like someday x] and then i was like.. instead of going to like queensland or something can i go america.. and hes like i have enough frequent flyer points so i guess.. but yea x] if that acutally happens.. another story all together x]

Grandma brought me a present from aunty pat from my birthday .. i was like o.o but yea x] i got a necklace.. makeup brushes.. and earings x] the necklace i love the most x] but yea

After Lunch with Grandma, Aunty Diane, Jan, Steve, Aunty Morein and Rob steves friend me and mum wnet shoe shopping cause i need shoes for tomorrow.. didnt end up getting any but mum got a quilt cover for hers and dads new bed x]

and yea
my day? x]

No comments:

Post a Comment