Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hmm well alot can happen in 3 days..

Richard got back with Rebecca so thats good x]
Dad was called for a job.. but im guessing hes not going to do it considering hes not home atm.. I got auditions for a dance studio.. but i doubt ill go to it.. i really dont see myself doing lyrically and contemporary dancing..
Eliam and I had a like 2 hour phone call.. It was awsome like catching up on what weve missed.. He recons i should go for the auditions but i have no real idea x] We remembered things we use to do in primary even x] we were eggs x] but we had the best fun.. 4 years on and i still miss them all.. x]

I think i need these holidays.. just.. for a fresh start.. i want to see grandma and nan.. x] Next thursday i cant wait for.. people who read this are probably oging to be like huh? but yea x] basically i get to go adn see andre rieu.. and yea x] me and dad watched a concert about 2 months ago? of his.. and i remember seeing my dad cry.. because it reminded him of his dad aka my pop? grandpa? id ont know hwat i was meant to call him.. never got to meet him .. but yea x] so itll be good for all of us.. me mum dad and probobaly nan or grandma..

It actually feels like mondays gone on for ages o.o
Kaylas back from her ridding with a massive scar apparently..
i need credit (Y)
and yea? x]

No comments:

Post a Comment