Thursday, June 9, 2011

I haven't blogged in forever..

Basically, i haven't, so a quick recapp of what has happened since the last time i possibly blogged. Well i finsihed my IP. 16/20, and the 4 points were taken for the writting part, not my actual ip o; so like yeah :D Now were onto GP's. Shyanne and Reiana and i make up the 'Lipsticks'. Our GP is based on online gambling. It might sound boring, but its actually really cool =]

School is going blah. I can't wait for it to be over. I was right about hamlet being a major pain in the backside. The english class had an excursion today to state library. Me and Jaime are to the point now, where we arn't close, were friends, just not very close friends. However, Me and Shyanne have become alot closer. Reiana, Shyanne and me are like the massive drama buddies =] were just incredibly cool :D

I still keep going to youth, with Avick. It's rather amazing, me and Avick are also getting closer :D I've been to the movies with Tiffany and Edison twice. That's been good, we saw Pirates of the Caribbean, and Fast five :D. They were awesome. And and and, the best day, I met up with Tamy and Kylie :D your both amazing.

Anyway, i better add a side note about these two amazing people :D

Tamy - She's my sister from another mister. Although we met like in January, she truly is my little sister. Although at times we both want quiet space, we love talking to one another. When i talk to her, its instantly like weve been talking forever. We just don't get the chance alot because of school and everything. We constantly laugh at one another, and basically, she knows more of me then most people do. I can trust her with my life. She is amazing, and she needs to realise both this and how beautiful she is. =]

Kylie - She's my other sister from another mister. I met her through Tamy, which im over the moon thankful for. Shes so cute =']. She's been through alot of the things that i have, and really, alot more. I'm amazed as to why though, because she is purely sweet. She needs to realise how beautiful and amazing she is. She can sing like no tomorrow. I love the fact that she can laugh at just about anything =] Shes truly amazing.

Lucy - My third and youngest sister from another mister. Shes my cutiepie ='] shes so small and takes the best photos at times LOL. I love how confident she is for her age. She's truly amazing. =]

and anyway, conversation done :D

No comments:

Post a Comment