Saturday, March 26, 2011

Youth and Friday

Haha, Yesterday i had my double english exam, totally like failed that, and then i had double drama! i love that so much ='] all i can say is that im a drama freak, and if i don't get the marks for NIDA, im going to do a double degree of education and arts, and with arts do drama (Y)
I got to go home early which was awesome =]

Then i had a long 2 hour wait before youth (Y) But hey, that wasn't that much of a problem =]
And then at youth, it was AWESOME! =] the word of the week was encouragement, so we basically spent the whole time encouraging =']. And like Jess was awesome, the way that she said, that like it looked like i'd been going to youth forever, and it was only my first time, the way that GOD shined on me, i was just like aw! =']

I love the feeling that you get when you come home from youth, its just amazing =]

No comments:

Post a Comment