Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 4: 7 favourite things

The song '7 things' by Miley Cyrus came into my head x]
Hm, 7 favorite things..

1) DRAMA <3, im a drama freak, but its a good thing, honestly =] Its one of the best things that i've done, though i need to learn to lower my voice, i fail at it ='] and yeah =] Dramas freedom for me =]

2) Hanging out and having an awesome time, no matter who its with, what were doing, as long as its a great time, its worth it.

3) Saturday's my favorite day =] its an awesome feeling that day =]

4) Going to Youth. The people and getting to know everyone is great =] I'ts also a good influence.

5)My favorite colours blue, its awesome =]

6) I got this stuffed animal off a friend for christmas, both it and big ted are my favorites, theyre awesome =]

7)HOLIDAYS<3! theyre great =] i suppose i could go on listning things, inlcuding music books, movies tv shows, but hey =] thats enough =]

No comments:

Post a Comment