Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 2: 7 good friends, and how you met.

This is rather an interesting thought for the time of my life im going through at the moment.

1. Rhianne/Tamy - I met them both on habbo LOL but theyre like two of the only friends i stayed in contact with, and theyre actually amazing. Rhianne i've known for like 4-5 years now? and Tamy the start of this year, but shes like my little sister =]

2. Eliam - I met him back in wee old 6th class. We were really close, then at high school, we kind of fell out, however since going to youth we've patched things up alot. I've missed his friendship.


3. Janel - She's always there, no matter what the situation is. We met at school. She's an amazing person, i love how we can talk like no tomorrow, when we don't even have a proper conversation for ages.

4. Kayla - At one stage we were rather close, but we didn't talk for a while. We met at school, guitar hero days =']. She and I have both done alot of growing since those days, And i'm glad i'm slowly reconnecting with her again. She always gives amazing advice, on any topic, whether it be school, relationships, or movies not to watch =']

5. Reiana - One of my amazing drama buddies =]. We met in like school, but really didn't talk until drama. We both love doctor who <3! She's always there for me, even if its just my mind going insane, with random ideas. We both want to go to England and have an obsession with Harry Potter =]

6. Shyanne - I've only just started getting to know her, since getting to school earlier, and since me and yeah have kind of fallen out. She's great =]. We have free periods together, business and drama. We both can trust each other with just about anything, its rather strange haha =]

7. The lucky last spot, Bree, Kristi and Richard Those three i met around the same time, thanks to one of them =] Theyre always there for me. I met one of them through a friend, and the others through that one, the other two i met at Macarthur Square =] They are awesome, and theyre there when i need either to get away from school drama, have a girl talk, or to talk about people they have no idea about =] But besides that they are a great laugh, and we have awesome times, like watching tangled LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment