Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 3: 7 things to do before you die.

I've never like fully sat down and thought seriously about this. Hmm.

1) Get married and Have a family. I've always wanted a big family, though never wanted the pain of child birth LOL. I mean, i don't want to do it straight away obviously, i want to have a stable career, find 'the man of my dreams', and then have kids =].

2) Going to school for 12 years, just to die before finishing the hsc would be rather annoying.

3) Live past the age of my grandparents =]. They're both like 84-85. I'd love to live such a long life, and it's not going to be too long kinda thing =].

4) Lose weight. Self explanatory really.

5) Achieve my life long goal of being a primary teacher, although this may change, possibly something to do with drama, so basically, ill just say, achieve any dreams that keep in your head for a few years, not the like ones where it sounds like a good idea, but ones that you really feel like you want to pursue.

6) I don't have any really crazy plans, nor do i really want to travel, i suppose i wouldn't mind traveling to America and Europe again, but im happy in Australia, if i don't get the chance to. I suppose i wouldn't mind writing a play that travels the world or something like that =]

and lucky last 7) Really, just live my life. Be happy with choices i make, good or bad, and don't let things hold me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment