Sunday, March 13, 2011

Well hello is this thing on? Is anybody listening, a brand new day has begun (8)

Well actually, its ending, but the coke ad's cool ='] i downloaded the song yes ;D
My phones updating itself =]
Oh my, today i had this like mega english essay to write, i finished! ;D i was like over the moon when i was done haha =]
This blog is going to be all over the place because i haven't blogged in forever.

I went to America!
The trip was absolutely amazing. We went to Hollywood, the California Science Center, A Doctor Phil show filming thing, Hard Rock Cafe, The end of Route 66, Bubba Gump, based on Forest Gump, venice beach, DISNEYLAND <3, Sea World (Ocean World LOL), I went to the Phantom of the Opera, Sunset Bulivard, Beverly Hills, In and Out Burger, Maccas ;) LOL, A base ball game, this market place, American Girl, SPACE CAMP <3, the Air port =]
Theres so many places we went its hard to remember. Space camp was one of the best parts, there wasn't a best best it was all as good as each other =] We stayed in the Holiday Inn for the majority of it, and Crowne Plaza for one night =], and of course Space Camp itself. Our toilet flooded at Holiday Inn =']. Jaime freaked out about telling them about it, twas no biggy. Macca's, i annoyed Carl going off about this, but seriously, there small cup, is our large :L how is that healthy? AND we seriously ordered the smallest pizza, and it was the size of a maccas tray and was falling over the edges x_x And anyway when we got to space camp all the vegetables were like covered with sauce or oil :( but besides that it was AMAZING <3 I was on team Von Braun (the best one ;)) And like we werent really a team, until area 51, that place seriously makes teams. And we had a 6 hour EDM that was so fun. I want to go back so badly :( I'm thankful that my dad kept bringing it up and mentioning it, without the opportunity, i wouldn't be the same person i am atm.

I'm PERFECT! well, a Prefect =] close enough ='] I was like 1 vote off Vice Captain, but i don't mind, being Prefects awesome enough =]

I sold my car! well it was sold while i was in America, but yeah, we were going to get another one, we haven't yet though? I bet dads waiting until im 18 for it

and LOL at my last blog, im scared to turn 17. It was amazing turning 17, and im 18 soon =]. I got my P's which is awesome =]

We had a space camp reunion at Plough and Harrow. It was awesome! Gabby and Bec and Monica, and Lauren, and stuff were all there, Jaime didnt come =]. LOL i remember Bec and Monica and i think Lauren were helping these kids on the flying fox, and this little girl came up, they gave her a go like twice in a row, and then she wouldn't stop crying when they said it was other peoples turns ='] It was a sausage sizzle. It was great catching up with them then. I miss America, the experience, and the people.

Matt got Married on Australia Day! Hes wedding was a mystery bus tour =] We went to a bowling place for the wedding, a place in china town for the meal, and a habour cruze for the reception, it was amazing =]. Seriously one of the best nights, plus i got to catch up with Jeff, David and Julz, who i hadn't seen in like forever! <3

I'm in yr 12 now, its kind of annoying, stressful school work wise, but the times and memories are great. I went to the swimming carnival, such a hilarious day. And stefan's Birthday we went to his house with like cake and stuff, that was awesome =]

We got a Kitten named Lilly! ='] He's so cute =]. We thought that he was a girl at first though, thus the name lilly =']. Bruce is still awesome =] I haven't caught up with like Kristi, Bree and Richard in forever :(

I'm getting over him though, its a long story but its happy in a way =].

We had a house fire one wednesday at like 3 in the morning LOL it wasnt a full on fire, but the electric plug was smoking, and where theres smoke theres fire.

I'm on a QUEEN BED <3 its amazingly comfy =].

I'm going to Youth on a friday night now =] I take Avick. Not last week but the week before Michelle was there, although it was nice to catch up the hugs were strangling D; I tihnk shes comming this week too. Ive met Jess and Asleigh, and jess, and Bec, and Amanda, and Sharday, and Shikira, and amazing people from youth =]. And it brings me closer to Avick, Eliam and Sam which is friggen awesome =]

I'm having Thai for dinner tonight, its been ages, its going to be so yum <3

I had this last week off school, because my bed was unusable. And so i was on the recliner like all week, and then we put up the queen bed on Thursday and so ive been catching up on sleep on that <3

I went up to Broke yesterday with dad for a Jim's Job, It was such a nice drive =]. We stopped off at the old post office bar place. Dad got this wine with a whole chilli in it, and we got some cookies! they were yum =]. The guys whos computer we fixed was nice, hes a politician haha =]

My new Favorite place is port botany, watching planes take off and land has like become an obsession haha, although i still hate being in them. I think that was an amazing accomplishment for me in America, actually getting on a plane. Though i will admit, the first plane i completely lost it and freaked out LOL.

I met this girl called Tamy, and i swear shes like my little sister <3 I love her to bits, shes always so like happy LOL its amazing though, just like how happy and hyper she can be, she can never be as hyper as me though ;)

I've become friends with Janel as well, a whole lot closer, Jaime and Laura have become like best friends now, and i dont really mind, i'm alot alot happier actually, funnily enough =].

And thats all for now =] Until Next Time. Keep being Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment