Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 1: 7 Intresting facts about yourself and a recent photo of you.

7 day challenge
Day 1: 7 interesting facts about yourself and a recent photo of you.
Day 2: 7 good friends, and how you met.
Day 3: 7 things to do before you die.
Day 4: 7 favourite things.
Day 5: 7 things you always carry.
Day 6: 7 places you’ve been.
Day 7: 7 things you do every day.

I got this from my friend kayla and im like what the hey so im deciding to do it starting tonight =]

1. I apparently have a kind and friendly personality, one that most people can warm up to quickly. I was told by a friend about that. I never really thought about it, but i suppose it can explain how i make friends. Plus i tend to not care what people think of me, until theyre friends.

2. I actually do love my parents. I think alot of teenagers do actually appreciate their parents, rather than the common stereotype. My parents are amazing, i respect what they do for me, and understand that at times they make the best with what they can, when it isnt very much.

3. I have my P's =]. Its freedom. However when i was little i was always scared to drive. It was only when my friend Emma Rankin suggested that i get them when im 16, as id regret it later that i decided id get them. thank you emma for that advice. I did have a car, however it got sold, so now we go around trying to win one =]

4. Drama is my escape from reality. Drama is the one subject that i can act completely as myself, and not appear to be mental. It's the one subject that i can go and be whoever i want to be, do whatever i want to do. I can let my creativity fly and sore. I can understand why drama is considered a 'hard subject' by the borad of studies, however it is an amazing subject. It also got me closer to other friends.

5. I've finally grown my independence. I've always had independence with my parents, but theres always been someone who's held me back, whenever ive gone to try and leave, they'd stop me, however now that we've grown apart, i can finally be myself. I can be Sarah. Not refined Sarah. It truly is an amazing experience. This year is my year to shine. I've found friends in the least likely places, such as Reiana, Shyanne, Sam and Nick.

6. I enjoy drives to the country. I don't like crowds and the hussle and bussle of the city. I can understand its special part, if you don't go often, but going frequently would annoy me. I want to move to a country side, however, i don't want to be forever away from society either. I want an equal balance.

7. I wasn't going to go to space camp. Space camp was when i first heard about it, a place that wouldn't be for me. Neither would America. I've never liked planes,, they've always freaked me out. I'm one of those types of people who always think im going to die, and a plane crashing is not my idea of fun. However, although i'm still scared of planes, the way in which America has helped me grow is amazing.

It's a photo of A few of us at Stefan's house party for his birthday =] It was an awesome day, and the cheese cake was really yum. We all watched Oprah LOL =']

No comments:

Post a Comment