Saturday, April 11, 2009

Has a boy sat on your bed before?
Yeap x]
Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night ?
Yeap.. a lot more than that really.
How many TRUE friends do you have that you can tell anything to?
Really.. 3.. but like..
What kind of cell phone do you have?
Nokia 6300
Are you wearing socks ?
Nope x]
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My dog x]
Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Yeap.. unfortunately.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone ?
Robert.
How old will you turn in 2010?
17 =]
Are you a jealous person?
depends whats going on.. kinda but not really? Depends? =]
Do you have any piercings? If so, where?
only my ears?
Did you enjoy your day today?
Yea.. well kinda. Its not over yet =]
Who was the first person you talked to today?
My dad x]
Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
Not really.. I have blond strikes?
Do you wish you could tell someone something big, but cant?
Yeap..
What were you doing at 8 AM this morning?

Washing up x]
Closest blue object to you?
My English book..
Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Yeap =]
What do you currently hear right now?
the tv? And music x]
Does anyone love you?
I hope so? x]
Does anyone hate you?
Not that I know of?
What are you wearing on your feet?
nothing x]
Is your bedroom window open?
yeap =]
What time did you wake up today?
7am..i think x]
Story behind your myspace song?
umm.. really that I liked it at the time?
Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I try and hide them..
Last time you were on the phone?
a few minutes ago.
Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
Nope x]
What are you excited for?
umm.. stuff? x]
Do you like your cell phone?
nope.. want a new one.
What do the majority of the people in your life call you?
Sarah?
Do you smoke?
Nope =]
Who is the first D in your contacts?
my dad x]
Will this weekend be a good one?
I hope so =]
Do you have a reason to smile right now?
yeap
When was the last time you saw number 2 on your top friends?
??
What is the last restaurant you were at?.
Bankstown sports club x]
What did you do yesterday?
Cleaned.. played with bruce.. helped cook dinner.. stuff?
How do you vent your anger?.
Listen to music.. sit outside.
Can you crack your knuckles?
yea?
What are you doing tomorrow?
Easter stuff =]
What color is your mouse pad?
don’t have one
What was the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
turned off my ipod.
Whats something that can always make you feel better?
going out the back.. imaging a place I like x]
Have you had any beer this week?
nope x]
Did you laugh a lot at something today?
yea x]
Did you enjoy your last weekend?
yea.. I think I did?
If someone liked you right now, would you want them to straight out tell you?
yea.. depending on who it was though..
When was the last time you had butterflies?
Yesterday x]
How many kids do you want to have?

3..
What were you doing this morning at 7am?
Waking up x]
What were you doing at 1 AM this morning?
Sleeping x]
Do you cook?.
Yeap =]
Are you afraid of falling in love?
nope..
Were you happy when you woke up today?
yea x].. until I realised my dream wasn’t real ><
Do you need to say anything to anyone?
yea ><
Anyone on your mind?
yeap =]

No comments:

Post a Comment