Saturday, April 11, 2009

Random thing.. i was bored x]

Pretty much put your playlist on shuffle and answer the questions with a new song.

How am I feeling today?
I have a dream – Amanda Seyfried

Will I get far in life?
When a man loves a women – Percy Sledge

How do my friends see me?
Cant get enough of your love – Barry White

Where will I get Married?
My paradise – All time low (nice place to get married x])

What is my best friend's theme song?
Hips don’t lie - Shakira

What is the story of my life?
Me vs the world – Madina Lake

What is/was highschool like?
The sharpest lives – My chemical Romance

How can I get ahead in life?
Like it loud – Cassie Davis

What is the best thing about me?
You – Wes Carr

How is today going to be?
Greatest time of year – Aly & Aj

What is in store for this weekend?
Boom boom boom boom - Vengaboys (sounds like fun)

What song describes my parents?
I will touch the sky - Basshunter

To describe my grandparents?
Dirty ice cream – Lady GaGa

How is my life going?
Shut up and drive - Rhianna

What song will they play at my funeral?
You better pray – The red jumpsuit apparatus (lmao very.. demanding?)

How does the world see me?
Just like me – Jaime Foxx ft T.I. (At least im seen as me?)

Will I have a happy life?
What goes around… comes around – Justin Timberlake

What do my friends really think of me?
innocent eyes – Delta Goodrem (=] lmao)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Heaven is a place on earth – The Bangles

How can I make myself happy?
Give it all – Rise again

What should I do with my life?
California – Phantom Planet (dont sound too bad x])

Will I ever have children?
Beautiful Girls – Sean Kingston (girls x])

What is some good advice for me?
Hero – David Archuleta

How will I be remembered?
Love and memories - OAR (nice way to be remembered?)

What is my signature dancing song?
the great escape – boys like girls

What do I think my current theme song is?
Help is on its way – Little river band (you know help is on its way when im around x])

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Trouble trouble – The Potbelleez (lmao x])

What type of men do you like?
Mr.Brightside – The killers (happy is good? x])

No comments:

Post a Comment