Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today i went to cabramatta and stuff with dad..

he told me to stop staring... cause he was talking to me and i was in my own little world =]

that reminds me.. ive gotta kill vishal =]
but yea x]

i want to go to the eastershow.. my parents are saying we might be going.. the people that have gone have said that its good .. me and jaime.. we went and we found these nuts. and i found them .. so i took some to school oneday.. SHE almost killed me for one x].. but yea x]

i remememeber when i was little i use to go to the eastershow everyyear.. and it only use to be for the showbags x] i went to campbelltown show one year with my parents and my mums friend and her kids.. it was moreso for rides but it was still good =]

Do you ever wish you could tell someone to stop something.. but dont because its one of their favorite things too do? i do.. someday.. ill say.. but for now.. ill just wait..

but yea

1 comment:

  1. tell who to stop what?
    and why are you killing vishal?

    ReplyDelete