Wednesday, May 6, 2009

am i the only one freezing? x.x

but i found something in my english book x] from like.. ages and ages ago that i like wrote.. but idk how it ended up in my english book o.o

but yea x] it made me smile x]

tomorrow we have this workshop thing like all day

and then friday were up at canberra x]

i just hae no idea how im ganna be like ready by like 6 to leave here like 6.15 o.o but yea x]

so ill probobly get up at like 5? 4.30? something like that? so pretty much between tomorrow and friday ill have like 3 hours sleep x]

yea jaime didnt believe me when i said i was going to the club so i took photos x]

of the mothers day decorations.. and a sign x]
but yea x]

my mums like
Ill get in one! and yea x.x

idk what was on with her.. she hates photos x]

but yea x]

umm idk what else to write but yea x]

No comments:

Post a Comment