Friday, May 22, 2009

I just want to wish you well.

yea song i was listening too..

all better from yesterday.. i had a sleepless night over absolutely nothing x]
well.. thats what it turned out to be anyways x]

WEEKEND!!!
yea ilike weekends x]

dads for once not up at zigzag.. instead at emu planes for my uncles bux night.. cause my uncles like extremely sporty.. hes like organised for him.. my dad.. and hes best friend to go to emu planes and camp for the weekend..

My uncles weddings like next week.. i still have no idea what im like doing for it.. i got a dress.. well.. was moreso forced too.. but yea x].. on wednesday got it like fitted and stuff.. its like.. not green.. but not fully blue.. x] idk how to describe it..

School was normal..but yea x]
umm.. nothings really happened? x]

No comments:

Post a Comment