Friday, May 15, 2009

Cross Country.. and venting..

toady was the school cross country x] and i didnt go ;D x]
mum crashed her car yesterday x].. still drivable.. just.. her mirrors lke distroyed and stuff..

It feels like dad doesnt want to be around me and mum anymore.. hes always up at zigzag or away.. Mum said he treats malcolm and stefan like kids and theyre like 25 and 27 or something.. I heard mum talkinga bout it and i asked her about it.. and she said he was disspointed malcolm had to go or something when he invited him out to dinner.. whilst were down here and im underage or something.. but yea.. it feels like our families slowly falling apart.. one step at a time..

I talked to janel today about like birthdays and stuff.. she said her parents dont trust her with a party x]. But it got me thinking about my birthday and stuff.. last year i was home alone for it.. like i know my dad was overseas nd mum just had to go.. it just feels like theyre already treating me like an adult and i cant even drive yet..

I just feel like dads aging me way to fast and babying stefan and malcolm.. but yea idk what im really trying to say.. im just.. venting x]

but yea..

i found some photos of like stuff and yea.. x]






No comments:

Post a Comment