Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth hour..

Woot i got to burn a candel
x]

my mum didnt trust me with it ];.. neither did kayla apparently :o shes worse than me with fire x]

but yea
x]

cleaned my room for most of the day.. yay me.
umm yea..

i wanna go to slovakia again.. too see it again.. not jst from like movies.. but like real life.. that would be awsome..

I read manga for the first time yesterday
its pretty intresting
alot beter than i thought it would bee.. well iwas expecting like.. anime but like cartoon formm.. idk how that owuld work but ye
its more like a comic book.. idk how to describe it but yea x]

all thats happened today.. x]

1 comment:

  1. I told you mangas good.
    You just have to try it

    and hey, I'm AWESOME wih fire, you havn't seen anything lol

    ReplyDelete