Thursday, March 19, 2009

my head..

Mkay.. lets get inside my head..

well today.. i didnt go to school.. because i didnt fall asleep till 5 am cause mum wouldnt relax cause she thinks she "heard" a noise.. so she kept me up with her..

dads away at zigzag as per usual.. sometimes i get sick of him going up there.. but who am i to stop him persuing his dream..

had to go to the hairdressers.. mum pretty much dragged me.. and i had to go because otherwise i wouldnt be able to get my hair cut until after easter holidays.. and by that stage it would be all mangaled and wild and yea..

jaime and laura messaged me telling me i was lucky i didnt go to school.. apparently they had the new food tech teacher.. and as jaime guessed.. hes a freak.. hes the new teacher that scares them x]..

after the hair dressers we caught up with lisa and stuff.. and then i wanted to go home but mum decided to tint her eyebrows.. so i sat in the waiting room.. bored out of my brains listening to watever played on my ipod..

i was looking at the photos i had on there..
so many of us have changed since even just last year.. let alone yr7 and like 04 and stuff..

i have an english assignment too do but i dont want to do it.. ive got to choose one movie realted to journeys and explain how its realated.. aswell as some book and movie.. yea its not ganna be that much fun..

only like kaylas on that i talk to on msn .. mums doing late night shopping and yea..

i was thinking of doing finding nemo for that movie thign but i dont know forsure..

or wall-e
roxie likes wall-e so i could probboly get her to help me with that x]..

im like really bored right now.. so yea im entertainting myself writting this..

SMITHS CHIP ADD x] yea im listening to teh acutal song and it reminded me of yr 8.. me belinda and jaimee would sing the smiths version of it during tech and stuff.. those were funny days x]

this is acutally turning out to be longer than i thought.. ohh well x]

sometimes.. i wish i could fly.. i recon thaat way id be able to escape school when i needed it.. and fly somewhere.. but yea x]

i remember when i was little.. i use to always want to be a singer or an actress.. some type of preformer.. now i think about it.. it would be niice.. but im a whole lot happier in my little word of the unknown..

i want a laptop.. but my dad wont get me one till the end of the year because thats when ill need it.. at least its not that far away.. when i turn 16 im ganna get my license.. dad i think is going to let me use his car.. im hopefull of it anyways.. i just hope i dont crash it if he does let me.. lke malcolm x]

i wouldnt mind singing.. except the fact id distroy a pile of things x]

but yea..
right now i wouldnt mind being on the other side of australia..

ive lost a few friends in my life.. there the ones i wanted to keep close.. like joann.. jennifer.. or bree.. but i guess they arnt lost.. they just need to be found again.. and i plan to do that.. itll get me travelling again too x] canberra and perth.. wouldnt be such a bad trip.. but yea
x]

thats all you need to know from my head.. =]

1 comment:

  1. thats deep sarah , im proud of you. i told you blogging was good :)

    ReplyDelete