Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Umm yea..

lol pretty much.. kayla made me do this .. it was either i do it or she do it for me x]

so yea
x]

this is my first blogg so im telling you right now.. its not going to be intresting..

schools school?
lol
lmao toot toot chugga chugga big red car x]

yea i invented sarahlish (Y) like every name has a language behind it.. thats my theory anyways x]

last friday we had to go to this science thing.. all of us would of almost prefered school i think.. it was seriously boring..

AND the stupid guy wouldnt even let me listen to my ipod.. i had it in MAX 3 mins.. and he looked at me.. and he waited till i looked at him and then he like motioned for me to take them out.. i dont like that guy.. he had a big head anyways...

but yea x]

ill right more later?

1 comment:

  1. im proud of you :)

    keep it up and you'll find yourself in something that you couldn't live without lol. at first I was like nahhh i'll give up on this after a week but I've had mine since like january and I'm doin it almost everyday

    ReplyDelete