Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nans.. cant live with them.. cant live without them..

I went to my uncle joes birthday yesterday. (45 what an oldie x]). Got eaten alive by mozzies.. Got lectured by my nan about career choices. She says that childcare and teaching is childish and that i should go into medicine.. a doctor.. or become a loyer.. shes talking 12 hour days.. im like.. i want my weekends and holidays you know.. so yea..

got closer to emma and alex.. each time i go over there i seem to get closer to one or another.. christmas eve - Catlyn
Alexs birthday - James and Aadin
Uncle Joes birthday - Emma and alex..

heres my dads familys order watever you wanna call it x]

alrite you got my nan who had my dad and my uncle with my grandad who died before i was born..

my dad had malcolm and stefan with a physco
my dad met my mum and they had me.
Uncle joe met Susie and had emma and alex.
Uncle joe split from susie and met linda
Linda had 3 kids in a previous marrige.
Aadian (15) Catlyn (13 i think o.o) James (9 i think o.o)
So like my uncles marrying linda on the 31st may.. cant wait x]

Linda acepts me.. whereas susie was a total bitch to me.. and i think she turned emma and alex onto me too.. but now.. like since last night.. weve all grown up.. me emma and alex at least. and we like connected on a whole new level.. so that was good..

today we had school.. obviously..
we had to make paperplanes for science.. of corse mine didnt fly x].
apparently miss hyland saw my mum at work.. gotta tell her to talk to my mum for discounts (Y) well yea you get me x]

apparently we have a freaky physco teacher tomorrow like for the rest of the year for food.. jaime and laura crack me up with theyre impersonations.. x]

i should really start my english assingment.. i just .. dont know how to connect the poem to journeys.. like i get it i just dont know how to write it x] .
For the movie im thinking abut doing harry potter.. you know he travels to hogwarts.. meets new friends and stuf..
or no reservation where the kids mother dies and the chef has to look after her and bond with her and stuff.. so yea im kinda screwed for this assignment so wish me luck x]

1 comment:

  1. awww i wanted to do that paper plane thing

    did i miss out on anything?
    and did jonason say why he wants to kill me?

    ReplyDelete