Saturday, March 21, 2009

another day in thelife of me..

Thanks kayla for posting the poem.. i needed that cause yea x]
but anyways
x]
today.. i cleaned.. and yea x] i turned my matress around.. fun times.. x] it pretty much fell off the bed and i had to pick it up and stuff... i never new matresses were that heavy o.o.. you learn something new everyday i guess? x]

my assignment on condoms.. ive gotta hand in on monday.. cause i wasnt there the other days.. but yea (Y)
Roxies watching dora the explorer.. reminds me of last year.. like everyone was obessed with it.. x]

i cleaned up the desk and im like SPACE o.o but yea x]

for the lounge rom we need one of those keyboards with the light behind the letters.. you can barely see the keyboard here.. crap lighting x.x

my sims 2 bon voyage wont install.. the disk is.. a tiny bit scratched? wasnt my fault =] even though most of my games disks are scratched? ><

i found my camera !! after the rain stopped x.x
i went dancing in it..
ive been doing that recently.. every time it rains.. its been different dances too.. today it was the hokey pokey x]

people say im lucky to be an only child.. well pretty much an only child.. but.. i think it just makes me seem crazy.. i tend to invent things that people classify as weird x] but hey... thats me?

when im older.. i either want to go to uni here and study like teaching for primary school.. or go to norland college.. http://www.norland.co.uk/ but i want to do both.. i just dont know which order yet..

the only thing is the uniform there x] its full nanny style lmao x]

but yea x]

i made a deal with kayla.. i go primary she goes high.. i warn her.. and tell her the good brats and stuff.. and i give the kids a heads up (Y) its going to work well x]

you know.. people all around me seem to be constantly growing older.. loosing the joy in the simple things.. developing older music tastes.. but for some reason.. i still find the magic in fairytales, bubbles and even the little things like thinking something little is massive and not really caring..

i have a feeling.. im going to be like my cousin debbie.. ill be babysitting my friends kids or taking my kids to kid movies or shows. like disney on ice..

they were the good days..

thats all i have to say.. for now x] so have fun (Y)

1 comment:

  1. ok sa chan. lets get one thing straight. Disney on Ice was never cool. I only went as a kiddy dink to make fun of them hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete