Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cause even when i dream of you, the sweetest dream would never do (8)

Yea song im listening to right now x]

Umm Yesterday.. i did.. stuf.. i cant rememeber what i did in the morning o.o but at like 5 we went and saw my aunt play netball at the indoor sports center on hoxten park road.. idk what its called x] all i know is its where indoor soccor would get dropped off last year but yea x]

All the games she played were Penrith verse Liverpool.. though the first two werent Lindas team and she was just basically filling in.. First two lost.. 1st on was by like 4 points.. the second i think they lost by 1? but yea x]
Lindas team won by one or two points.. idk for sure x] First time theyed won so far.. and yea x]
Mum was amazed at Penriths shooter, that she could just keep getting them in.. it just reminded me of Sam really x] she always gets them in.. but yea x]

Today i had a .. lazy day really x] I watched Angus,Thongs and Perfect Snogging.. then started my History assignment.. and by started i mean just type the questions up and yea x] And then i was about to start and i got distracted x] but i didnt mind =]

and then.. i gave up on my assignment.. played a little bit of Sims.. went outside and ran with the dog.. and then decided to try and start my assignment again.. but i got distracted again.. but by dad this time telling me to do my washing.. so i did x] and then i played some dentist game tarr showed me.. and then i made dinner.. and didnt burn it =] and yea x]

my day? x]

No comments:

Post a Comment