Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We'll share forever this I promise you (8)

basically painted myself white with moisturiser cause i was bored >_< and then it took ages to rub in but hey x]

Today Jaime was in a fairly crap mood.. and i still dont know why x] but yea she seemed to get better about that.. and more annoyed with food and sport.. so she was comming back to normal so that was good? x]

Laura and me went to netball.. Won 22-8 x]
By half time nicoles like... let me try goal shooter.. shes actually pretty good.. her sisters good too x] and yea

Saw Joanna after school.. Indianna is so cute! she didnt have indie with her.. but like showed us the most recent photos.. shes grown so big in like 2 months.. its kinda suprising tbh x]

Cause we were at Rashay's we orderd lke a drink.. i got some wildberry smoothy thing.. joanna got a coffee and my mum got like some mango thing.. she had like 3 of them.. i was like o.o but i didnt say anything.. until joanna left =] x]

and and and yea x]

Dave and Jamie have there L's i was like o.o i didnt know x] i want to see Jamie driving.. it would be funny to see him x] I saw Dave driving today x] Found out Ilijana has a best friend that knows Lena so ilijana knows Lena o.o but yea x]

I need to cut my nails o.o
well.. some of them x]

I had the same dream i had on the weekend.. just different o.o Pretty much.. instead of monkeys it was Ducks and it had like evreyone.. not just the roch esteadford people dancing and stuff..and yea x]

No comments:

Post a Comment