Monday, August 31, 2009

`Cause your all i want, your all i need, your everthing(8)

Yes well.. Today.. English i found out my plan to copy lauras hw for science failed.. cause she didnt get it either x] and then.. once again i spelt something wrong in geography.. and Maths we got out of for subject selections.. Computers me and Jaime got out of cause we pretended we had bloody noses.. and then science.. we had a test but then it was a bludge.. Btw Kayla when you read this.. Where did you go second period? O.O
but yea x] I accidently ripped Eliams.. Donots.. so instead it said do x]
I went for a drive.. im slowly getting the whole manual/clutch thing..
i skidded.. cause we were on a dirt road and yea x] i couldnt find the clutch >_<
Then i hurt my finger.. idk what i was doing.. i just had my arms streched out and then hurt it on my cupboard.. and like my nails lifted up and its bleeding and yea x] it hurts to type but hey.. its just liek what i did with the washing powder x] same finger i think too

I keep waking up with random bruses o.o i had one on my leg and on on my arm.. then those two went away and ive got one on both arms.. and one on one leg and yea x]

No comments:

Post a Comment