Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Wanna Rock With You All Night (8)

random song on itunes x] while i started this and yea x]
Umm school.. it rained =]!! and yea thats about all that happened? x] oo we got m&ms in science.. cause we did an experiment with them and yea x]
Poor kayla not allowed dairy or chocolate x]

Had a little.. whos picking us up type of thing.. basically my m um was going to do it.. then Jaime said her mum was so we went home with her.. luckly x]
Janel didnt come invitationing? but Laura did this time x]

Blue snakes.. do something to me.. or maybe it was blue with red after? idk but yea we had snakes.. and i only had a blue and a red.. and like half way threw however long we were there for.. Jaime said something stupid.. and i just started laughing.. and they said i have a kettle laugh x] and then they constantly made me laugh to hear it.. which wasnt fair >_< My stomach hurt by the end of it.. all of ours did x]
I laugh at the most stupid things when ive been concentration for too long x]

Then mum picked me up and took me to Davo's at moorebank x] cause like dads away and hes having nice meals so we should get them too x] my mums like what are you looking at? so im lke the photos and shes like.. theyre nice arnt they and im like yeap and yea x]

This morning my mum thought our dog was dead.. well she told me.. but he was only tired apparently.. i was of corse and school .. and yea x]When i woke up i was still signed into ebuddy.. like i am when ive actually charged my phone and been on it while ive been in bed and yea x]

ummm my day basically? x]

No comments:

Post a Comment