Monday, August 24, 2009

I found my Flute x]

yea umm when i was like in yr 4.. i joined the school band x] and at first i played clarinet but then got given the flute to try and played it since then.. and like yea in yr 5 the school one got sent away so mum bought me a flute and i played it that was all fine and then in yr 6 our band teacher moved.. so we didnt get out of class anymore ]; and then in yr 7 ou rmusic teacher was a flute person so she got me to bring in my flute and gave jaime a school one and then yea.. and then she lfet and i lost my flute.. andt he other day dad found it and yea x] i can play.. some of when the saints go marching in.. and some of its a small world after all x]but yea ill learn..

Tomorroww.. or Wednesday.. i go for my L's >_< and yea x] and im not looking forward to tomorrow.. nto really.. it means im getting older.. and yea x]

but umm yea cooking teacher got to me really badly today.. hes a fucking asshole.. trust me.. reprinted geo assignment for miss.. and yea x] umm.. my day? x]

No comments:

Post a Comment