Monday, June 15, 2009

At battle..

With msn once again x.x everytime i try and sign on it says error report blah blah blah x.x
Jaime is realising things.. and its bloody funny to watch her finally realise x]
Talked to my cousin Michael.. someday im going to fly over to the uk.. wherever in that country he is and stay with him for a bit x] He has a pommy accent x] reminds me of carl.. and rhianne x]

Went to get the mail today.. all fine.. until i look in the letterbox.. id taken teh letters out and there was this Tarantula starting to climb up the wall of it.. and it wasnt a baby one.. i shut the letter box lid and ran inside.. telling my dad im never getting the mail again.. and then it felt like there was one crawling on me but there wasnt x] im just suprised i was game enough to shut the lid x]

school feels like its changing.. or maybe im just seeing it differently.. or maybe im changing? or the people around me are? or just a mixture of everytihng.. but its just diferent.. idk what but it is x]

umm yea x]

my day? x]

No comments:

Post a Comment