Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Love Conquers All Day

nice holiday/day x]

but yea

today.. i thought id lost my phone and i was like crap! .. went like looking all around the school.. to find it in the backseat of mums car.. thankfully x]
but yea..

school sport i have no idea what im doing..
i want to do either netball power walking or housesport.. siddons wants to do power walking.. laura wants to do netball.. janels thinking of doing housesport so i have no idea what to do ><

Well for sport cause it was raining we were in crawfords room.. we played snap for some strange reason.. man it was funny x] Jaime won.. but man her nails dug in!

Went to causla mall after with mum.. nothing intresting..

Was just like reading my bloggs from like March.. man its changed o.o
i was reading my ranting one from there.. i just wonder how different it would be if he had of been there when Jaime was annoying me.. he helped me alot mroe than i think he realises o.o

A few things have changed.. a few have stayed the same.. x]
I still want to be on the other side of australia.. but maybe not as far as perth.. i dont think id like that too much x]

I had an extremly forgetful memory before.. still do but yea x]

it feels so weird reading it now cause ike when i wrote it it was just another day.. but now it feels like so long ago.. and it was only like months ago o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment