Saturday, June 13, 2009

Broken D;

I broke my eyetoy! i like snapped it from its like stand and im like it shojld still work.. and it doesnt D: im getting dad to fix it when he gets back.. if he can x]

You ever get food that you find doesnt look like the way it does on tv? today i found a pizza that actually does x] Yea we had pizza for dinner, order our stuff.. Ham and Pineapple.. i opena dn iwas like O.O my mums like what?! im like ti looks like the stuff on tv! and then i lke tooka peice and the cheese was how it is on tv x] and yea x]

Cleaned up my desk x] and my picture has like a stand its like weird x] idk how to describe it x] .. Found my vanilla coke flavored lipgloss x]

Talked to Rhianne and Katt and people and yea x]

umm.. washed my uniforms? x] yea not a very eventful day x]

No comments:

Post a Comment