Sunday, June 21, 2009

Today..

Couldnt be stuffed to blog yesterday x].
Didnt really do much.. just did stuff with dad..
watched vacancy and 30 days of night AGAIN x.x
lmao when i was watching 30days of night all i tohught of was kayla jaime and jaime.. and the whole way threw i laughed.. my dad looked at me like.. wtf? and then yea he still doesnt know x]

today was spent installing and uninstalling x.x
i pretty much uninstalled all my sims 2 games to find that my comp stuffed up.. so dad like cleaned it all up.. and then ive been installing them again the last like 5 hours and now i cant be stuffed to even play x]

i want sims 3.. but its like $100 so.. i dont think im going to buy it any time soon x]
Dad goes back up to zigzag tonight but comes home friday night.. so hes home next weekend again o.o Roxies going to China for like 2 weeks.. lucky her x].

I want like spring.. once spring comes ill be happy x]

No comments:

Post a Comment