Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Turned upside down..

The world has seriously turned upside down.. things i never thought would happen or that id even think about are..
My best friends going threw.. new.. things.. shes told me things she never says.. not even to me.. im debating wether to tell her one of my largest secrets.. the problem.. if i do.. then shell ask a million questions im not ready to answer.. if i dont its going to eat away and i might one day at the worst possible time blurt it out.. so really i have no idea what to do..

Our tin foil ball is falling apart.. but we fixed it.. merely x]

Jay-Jay, Carl and me imagined up this whole like drawing in maths x] i dont know how to even describe it x] but man it was funny.. we even included teevo x] and Jaime included, saying Jay-Jay was gay x] but yea x]

umm.. nothing really happened today? well not to me at least x]

No comments:

Post a Comment